Saturday, May 14, 2016

Girls of the Future Girls Scouts

Dear readers,

This robot is from a Girls of the Future brownie overnight. It was a girl scout event to learn about science.First, I added a purple ball for the head and two blue gems for the eyes. This might have sounded awkward to you, but I like it.Next the arms and neck are cork screws. The legs are made out of sewing spools.  That is because I wanted to be creative.Then I made the dress out of a domino. I thought it was a really cool and awkward because a domino as a dress is kind of weird.Last but not least, the crazy hair which was made from pipe cleaners.. I added my favorite colors white, purple, and the color I love out of all of them, blue.Do you like to invent robots, or anything else? 

 Love
Keya 


No comments:

Post a Comment