Thursday, March 24, 2016

Welcome to My Blog

Dear Readers,

I love that I have my own blog! First of all, I want to thank my third grade teacher, Mrs. Yollis, for giving me a chance to have this blog. Now that I have a blog, I can write some posts and respond to readers. In my opinion, I think I am magical at blogging. I hope that one day I am like Mrs. Yollis.

My favorite sport is soccer, and I play forward and midfielder.












I love to write at school and at home. A lot of the time, I have a opinion. Mrs. Yollis taught us how to color code so you can see the structure of an opinion. Here is her link. 


Screenshot from 2016-04-15 13:51:06.png



My favorite animal is a dalmatian, and I love to cuddle with it.




















Readers, please tell me a bit about you!

What are your hobbies?


What would you like me to write? 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Magical Holidays, (MH)

    I love your new blog! This will be a great place for you to publish your writing and hopefully get some responses.

    You asked me to tell you a bit about myself. I am a public school teacher who is approaching thirty years in education! That is a lot of students. I wonder what the total taught is so far?

    I have many hobbies, but one of my interests is gardening. Being outside and working in the dirt is pleasurable for me. I have had success with succulents and orchids. Such opposites! Do you ever garden?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

      I love to garden with my mom over the spring. I know how to plant flowers, so I will help her plant them over the summer at my grandma's house.

      The first step to plant a flower is to put it in a nice spot. The next step is to plant the seeds. Finally the third step is to water the seeds so that the flowers will grow.

      My favorite part about gardening is choosing the seeds. Once I got to choose my own seed.

      Do you like to choose your own seed?

      Love,
      Keya

      Delete